Patio lounging on Palm Canyon Drive just got a bit cooler. Oft referred as the Champs-Élysées of the desert, sidewalk dining and people watching amid the boutique stores and cafes is a street-side pleasure. Now guests can kick back and enjoy one of the best scenes in downtown Palm Springs with an amazing venue courtesy of Hyatt Palm Springs called the Hoodoo Cocktail Garden.
Elegant palm trees, mood lighting and a natural eco-friendly out-door landscape is surrounded by a pleasant blue water feature providing a natural oasis-like setting. Located in the heart of this bustling and artistic tourist district, Hyatt has created a festive environment peppered with bright umbrellas, shaded canopies and comfortable furnishings to invite you in to relax in style. Pampered by Hyatt’s well known high level of customer service, guests will also relish in the relief from the Coachella Valley’s high temperatures and sizzling heat with the newly installed misting system.
Koolfog designed a custom evaporative cooling solution to enhance Hyatt’s patio entertainment space without interfering with its carefully crafted look and feel. Suspension wires were delicately hung to adeptly cover the entire area with a smooth cooling mist making this hot spot a “must go to” escape.
When the sun is at its peak, misting systems offer an outdoor cooling alternative to keep the party going. Misting systems can reduce the outside temperature by 30 degrees and its high-powered atomized mist nozzles keep dripping to a minimum.
The effect has many advantages for hospitality centric businesses:
• Visually inspire street and foot traffic to take notice of a dynamic destination.
• Provide a hip and cool atmosphere for customers to hang out.
• Increase your cocktail and dining commerce, as guests tend to linger a bit longer in a comfortable environment.
So if you are heading to one of the finest resort places in the world, be sure to check out the Hyatt Palm Springs and immerse yourself in the culture, cuisine and couture with a front row seat on one of the most colorful streets in the desert.
Latest posts by Bryan Roe (see all)
- Koolfog, Inc. to Exhibit Cannabis Greenhouse Fog Solutions at Marijuana Business: MJBizCon - December 5, 2019
- Playground Misting Poles at Nela Luken Park Cool Visitors with a Design that Honors City of Roseville’s Railway History - October 25, 2019
- Oklahoma State University’s Spears School of Business’ circular fogscape is a gathering place for students. - September 18, 2019